Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Prep time:15 minutes
Cooking time: 45-55 minutes
- 2 cups gluten free flour baking mix (Pamela's Pancake and Baking Mix)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 3 large pastured eggs
- 4 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups thinly shredded zucchini (patted very dry to squeeze out all moisture)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Brand)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside. If using a non-stick pan, you can simply grease it.
- In a large bowl, add flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, baking soda, baking powder, coconut milk, salt, and espresso powder. Mix well to combine.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Add drained, dry zucchini.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour batter in loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for at least an hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Add icing by drizzling over bread.
More treat-night goodness: